OH, forgot,........speaking of keeping it simple, I asked you...

1. 5,259 Posts.
    OH, forgot,........speaking of keeping it simple, I asked you politely if you would explain to me how and why you remove the Holy Spirit from the Almighty God and Father and create a god the Holy Spirit.
    I also said I wanted to know for the likes of, to help me understand how and why one would do this = all very simple and obviously, it was too hard, stumped you

No not really, it’s just I’m communicating with wotsup, and ask anyone on here what that’s like, and quite frankly no one can be bothered communicating with you as you know it all and nobody knows God as well as wotsup does.

But again it’s a free world you can believe what you want, that’s your prerogative, same with anyone else.

I know I’m going to be sorry for trying to show you where the differences lay.

We see in the bible

OT- Father’s working
    NT -Jesus working
    NT - Now we have the Holy Spirit working, sent by the Father and Jesus

All the working of the one God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The Trinity is NOT.

1 God in 3 Gods. ( or as wotsup put it 2 Gods)
    1 Nature in 3 Natures.
    1 Person in 3 Persons.

BUT:

1 Nature(Divine) in Father, Son and Holy Spirit
    Or 1 Nature (Divine) in 3 Persons
    They are the same one God, but as we see in the bible Father Son and Holy Spirit working on their own right in both the OT and NT

Meaning all have the same Divine Nature but DISTINCT from one another.

That the Father is not the Son
    The Son in not the Holy Spirit
    The Father is not the Holy Spirit

The three, Father, Son and Holy Spirit though really distinct from one another are one and the same God because they have the same divine nature

All this has to be seen in the light as in one baptism (one God) Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.= same Divine Nature

Mat 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

PS
    I already have a headache from your anticipated wall of bible text in you're reply.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.