I already have a headache from your anticipated wall of bible...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I already have a headache from your anticipated wall of bible text in you're reply.

Translation --> The thought of you (wotsup) supplying the whole truth, many Bible texts instead of cherry picking and supplying true context as in many verses knocking MY man maid opinions out the door with the word of God, is already beginning to give me a headache.

So I will jump on the band wagon as most do, to avoid addressing these truths, many Bible texts as the Bible requires, you will put forward FROM the Bible and say, I like others cannot understand your mumbo jumbo = Bible verses as I am obviously not up to speed with them.

The fact of the matter, you are clearly avoiding a simple question --> From the Bible, show us why one would remove, separate the Holy Spirit from the Almighty God and Father who is the Holy Spirit and --> Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
    In other words, you are creating a separate identity out of the Holy Spirit, despite Jesus CLEARLY showing us, otherwise.

You say --> "The Father is not the Holy Spirit", despite Jesus saying otherwise.
    John 16:13 -15- Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

All things that the Father hath are mine: thereforesaid (in Verse 13) I, thathe shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    (Spirit of truth, Holy Spirit and Father = one in the same identity, no question about it).

Who did Jesus just say in verse 13 was going to show you = Spirit of truth, which is the Holy Spirit, John 14:26 &14:17.
    In verse 15, who is Jesus now aligning this Spirit of truth with, the one showing you = The Father = spirit of truth, Father showing you = They, Spirit of truth the holy Spirit are One in the same Identity showing you.

Spirit of truth in John Ch 14 , Advocate, Comforter is CLEARLY shown to be, one in the same, The Holy Spirit, which is 14:17, is also shown to be the Spirit of Truth.

Who Fathered Jesus or how did she conceive, the most high, The Holy Spirit = the one and only (singular) Almighty God and Father.
    Unless YOU are trying to tell us, the separate identity, the Holy Spirit is the Father of Jesus? what.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.