The fact of the matter, you are clearly avoiding a simple...

1. 5,137 Posts.
    The fact of the matter, you are clearly avoiding a simple question --> From the Bible, show us why one would remove, separate the Holy Spirit from the Almighty God and Father who is the Holy Spirit and --> Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
    In other words, you are creating a separate identity out of the Holy Spirit, despite Jesus CLEARLY showing us, otherwise.

--------------------------
    The Holy Spirit is not removed at all, it’s all in your head.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD
    The Trinity agrees 100% with this,

Now for a correct explanation of Jn 16:13-16 and Jn 14:17 and a guide for you, when you quote bible verses make sure you explain every point in it, not bits and pieces

John 16: 13
    He will guide you - He will consider your feeble infant state; and, as a father leads his child by the hand, so will the Holy Spirit lead and guide you.
    The Vulgate, and some copies of the Itala, read, He will Teach you all truth; but this and more is implied in the word
    ὁδηγησει, he will lead; besides, this reading is not acknowledged by any Greek MS.

He shall not speak of himself - He shall teach nothing contrary to what I have taught you:
    But whatsoever he shall hear - Of the Father and me, that he shall speak, and thus show the intimate consent between himself, the Father, and Christ. It is one conjoint testimony, in which the honour and glory of the holy Trinity, and man's salvation are equally concerned.
    And he will show you things to came - He will fully explain everything that may now appear dark or difficult to you; will give you such a knowledge of futurity as shall, in all necessary cases, enable you to foretell future events; and shall supply every requisite truth, in order to make the new covenant revelation complete and perfect.

Verse 14

He shall glorify me: for he shall take of mine, and shall declare it unto you. All things whatsoever the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he taketh of mine, and shall declare it unto you.
    This is one of the leading Trinitarian passages in the New Testament. In it (1) the three persons are clearly distinguished; (2) their relative subordination is clearly taught, the Father giving his all to the Son, and the Son communicating his all to the Spirit; and (3) their equality of nature is distinctly affirmed, for the Son receives from the Father "all things whatsoever the Father hath," his whole nature and attributes, and communicates them to the Spirit.
    Each of the three persons is separate in personality and is distinguishable from the others ... The three interact and also act separately; they are three individuals, yet but one God ... Jesus offered no philosophical statement of the Trinity. His language was extremely simple, though the profundities of his words are still unplumbed.

V 15

All things that the Father hath are mine - If Christ had not been equal to God, could he have said this without blasphemy?
    And show it unto you - As Christ is represented the Ambassador of the Father, so the Holy Spirit is represented the ambassador of the Son, coming vested with his authority, as the interpreter and executor of his will.

V 16
    A little while - He had but a few hours to live.
    And ye shall not see me - I shall be hidden from your view in the grave.
    Again a little while - In three days after my death:
    Ye shall see me - I will rise again, and show myself to you. Or, As I am going by my ascension to the Father, in a short time, ye shall see me personally no more; but in a little while I shall pour out my Spirit upon you, and others through your ministry; and ye shall see me virtually in the great and wonderful work which shall then take place in the hearts and lives of men.
    This may also refer to his coming again to destroy the Jewish state, and also to judge the world; but how can this latter be said to be in a little while? Because a thousand years are but as a day in the sight of God:

John 14: 17

The Spirit of truth - The Spirit, or Holy Ghost, whose essential office is to manifest, vindicate, and apply the truth. The Gospel of Christ may be thus called, because it exposes falsity, removes error, and teaches the knowledge of the true God - shows the way to him, saves from vanity and illusive hopes, and establishes solid happiness in the souls of those who believe.
    The world cannot receive - By the world, St. John means those who are influenced only by the desire of the flesh, the desire of the eye, and the pride of life, 1 John 2:16. Now these cannot receive the Spirit of the truth, because they see him not, have no spiritual discernment, attend to nothing but the dictates of their corrupt passions and affections, and will admit of no influence but what can be an object of their senses. Hence all the deign and irreligion in the world. God, in the operation of his hands, and in the influences of his Spirit, is found every where except in the perverted passions of men. In these alone do men of corrupt minds seek him; here only he is not to be found, and therefore they become infidels and atheists.
    But ye know him - Ye have already received a measure of the truth, and ye believe in this Spirit. Probably our Lord refers to the knowledge which they should afterwards attain: in this sense the passage has been understood by the Vulgate, Nonnus, and two copies of the Itala, which read, Ye Shall know him.
    For he dwelleth with you - Or, as the Ethiopic, Vulgate, Nonnus, and six copies of the Itala read, he shall dwell with you, (see above); and this, it is very evident, is the meaning of the evangelist, who not unfrequently uses the present for the future tense. It is certain the Holy Spirit was not yet given to the disciples so as to dwell in them; this St. John himself assures us, John 7:39. And it is evidently of that Spirit and its influences, which was not given till the day of pentecost, that our Lord here speaks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.