Now I could turn the tide back at you and say, hmm long long...

1. 22,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now I could turn the tide back at you and say, hmm long long lingo, no way will I put in the effort to decipher all this ????
    But no I wont, as you have in the effort and I have no issue in reading it all, regardless as to how long.

However, or should I say, by golly, so many additions which are NOT the inspired word of God, certainly not in the Bible or even grounds to apply them.
    I will go through them, point by point, however, I expect you will throw a hissy and ignore them.

Here is the Basic truths, ground work that IMO needs to be understood and well and truly supported in the Bible.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

How is the Almighty God and Father in him = Via His Spirit the Holy and via The Word, God and of which The Word also means, all of the Word of God, you might say the word is also a title for all of the word of God.
    Almighty God and Father is --> Spirit/Word/Light.
    Spirit thinks, expresses that thought = Word --> The Word = The word of God and His word is light, as he is also light.

Jesus had these 3 (you might say) within him without measure = the fullness of God --> The Godhead.
    That was in Jesus (God), to raise, lead and guide him for 20 plus years and you might say, the complete fullness, top up at Baptism.

Now then, if Jesus was to go, that, God would be going also, Hence Jesus said I will send you another = return of God the Comforter, Advocate, which becomes your house, fortress, clothing, pasture etc etc and Jesus now the Door to the House.
    Now through this One Spirit of the Almighty God and Father, Jesus can and said he would come to, hence he said, WE will make out abode with you.
    1 & 2 Cor, pretty much confirms, God and His Spirit will dwell in you, Temple, Comforter in the Temple --> The writer here interchanges Spirit and God = one in the same.
    Spirit of God in you is the Almighty God and Father dwelling in you, as he did in Jesus, but not the same measure.
    These verses are not in reference to Jesus.

To suggest the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit within each's own right will show and lead you is not the message of the Bible.
    2 Only will be doing this. Comforter (God) is One thing, Jesus is another.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.