Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-22

1. 6,480 Posts.
    You know I read stuff for about an hour to see if I could find any real statistical evidence for an increase in both the size and frequency of earthquakes. There have been a couple of clusters, one in the 60s and another in early 2000s, but both of these clusters did not exceed the norm in any significant statistical sense.

I wonder if MrGordon researched for even a miserable hour? Now that this is being promulgated all these religions susceptible to belief without evidence will run with this nonsense.

The claims he and others make are pure fantasy. To claim that God creates earthquakes to get attention suggests that He deliberately fools around with the earth's crustal plates, killing millions in the process, I mean, why not just send a text message, or Twitter like Trump, or send a universal email?

The literal interpretation for much of the Bible is the famine, it is the pestilence as recorded in the Bible. MrGordon and millions of other literalist, fundamentalists are the actual fulfilment of these prophecies.

Now just how damn ironic can is that?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.