Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-26

1. 27,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You know I read stuff for about an hour to see if I could find any real statistical evidence for an increase in both the size and frequency of earthquakes. There have been a couple of clusters, one in the 60s and another in early 2000s, but both of these clusters did not exceed the norm in any significant statistical sense.

Now you are letting science get in the way of a good story. Naughty.smile.png

I wonder if MrGordon researched for even a miserable hour? Now that this is being promulgated all these religions susceptible to belief without evidence will run with this nonsense.
    Don't be silly waffle. You know full well that Watchtower does all the research for him. You know the old story: if you have a dog, why bark?

The literal interpretation for much of the Bible is the famine, it is the pestilence as recorded in the Bible. MrGordon and millions of other literalist, fundamentalists are the actual fulfilment of these prophecies.

Now just how damn ironic can is that?

I supposed in an ironic kind of way, I'm grateful for that because it means that I have nothing to worry about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.