Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-463

1. 6,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Sorry copper, just cannot keep up with what is happening all the time.
    You say a made up personal name!
    Jesus did not see it that way
    John 17:6 I have made your name manifest ( or known ) to the men whom you gave me out of the world ...

John 17:26 I have made your name known to them and will make it known ....

The conclusion from these verses is that Christ used and spoke Gods personal name.
    In Luke 4:17,18 reads, So the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him, and he opened the scroll and found the place where it was written: Jehovahs spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor ...

He was quoting from Isaiah 61:1 - Gods personal name is mentioned in this verse 2 times.
    Of course it was in Hebrew. Gods name in Hebrew is represented by 4 Hebrew consonants
    known as the Tetragrammaton. Those 4 Hebrew consonants are transliterated into English as YHWH.
    The Hebrew written language did not supply vowels. Add some vowels to YHWH and you get YAHWEH.
    Or in English as Jehovah which is commonly accepted. No one knows the correct spelling or pronunciation today. But if Christ saw the importance of saying Gods name then it is still important today.
    Once explained this to the Mormons, but they were totally disinterested as are most people.
    Mathew 6:9 the Lord’s Prayer also says - Our Father in the heavens, let your NAME be sanctified.

God does have a personal name.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.