"Right now this issue in Russia is being discussed in forums...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "Right now this issue in Russia is being discussed in forums such as the European Court of Human Rights. Just think of the positive publicity that generates! Far greater than at Peruvian sporting events. It no doubt will reach the ears of many that are beyond the reach of other methods of preaching the good news"

Interesting suggestion but why the necessity for torture, fear and imprisonment of innocent people versus blessing at a football match in Peru ? Wouldn't simple standard persecution and a few emails to the Human rights activists have been sufficient ?

I wonder how many Russians who would have received JW preaching about JW beliefs but didn't get the opportunity, take any notice at all about The EU Human Rights court ? My guess would be zero. There is no reason to think the average Russian even knows there is such a court, let alone take any notice of it's musings. Particularly if those Russians are faithful Orthodox Church Christians.
    I suggest it would not be unreasonable to ask Jehovah to give a bit more thought before handing out blessings to some and torture to others.
    After all it's not as if those Russian tortured were in the Apostle class where their sacrifices were needed to get things going.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.