QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

I have been trading TFC/QIN for quite a few times in 2016 -2017,...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been trading TFC/QIN for quite a few times in 2016 -2017, and had reasonably good returns for my holdings. Most recently, I got in QIN again and still holding very positive views on this company:

1. No bank would lend such big amount of money to TFC in the past if the company has bad performance
    2. From it's reports we could clearly see it's revenue GROW steady EVERY year
    3. 2nd half of the Year is always the big revenue period and TFC re confirmed 25% growth again
    4. As long as this company could sell it's products and the sales is growing i do not care too much who is the customer
    5. I do not expect CEO could spent huge amount of cash to buy shares immediately as this event happened quite sudden
    6. Google 1363 HK and have a look at the share price - this was the last one that Glaucus shorted Nov/2016.
    It tanked a lot and guess what, 3 months later and now it's nearly recovered.

Given above reasons, my plan is get in and hold. I could be wrong - just sharing my thoughts.

Happy weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.