FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

From today's quarterly with regards to Treasure Island,"The...

1. 3,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1548
    From today's quarterly with regards to Treasure Island,

"The geology of the area is made up of three main stratigraphic units which have been interpreted as the Defiance Dolerite, Paringa Basalt and the Black Flag Beds. On Treasure Island, the DEFIANCE DOLERITE and the Paringa Basalt crop out with the BLACK FLAG Beds outcropping further to the west on the edge of Lake Cowan. The Boulder-Lefroy Fault is interpreted to occur to the east of Treasure Island. On the island a thick (approximately 150m) GRANOPHYRIC horizon exists near the top of the DEFIANCE DOLERITE. This GRANOPHYRIC ZONE HOSTS THE MINERALISATION identified AT BLACK DOG and BLIND PEW. The granophyric zone can be traced on the ground and in aeromagnetics for approximately 6km to the Binneringie Dyke (north of Treasure Island)."

And this from the Goldfields website explaining the geology of St Ives Gold Mine,

"The stratigraphic succession in the Kambalda Domain comprises Kalgoorlie Group volcanic rocks and the BLACK FLAG Group felsic volcanic and sedimentary rocks overlain by the posttectonic Merougil Beds unit.
    The most common host rocks of gold mineralisation are dolerites such as the DEFIANCE, Condenser and Junction Dolerites. GRANOPHYRIC DOLERITE and Kapai Slate tend
    to host the highest grade mineralisation."

My capitals to highlight(no I am not shouting). A big clue was released today regarding the geology and the strike length.... 6KM!!!!!! Notice they called it the Black Dog deposit, obviously a pirate name but ties in with the geology, there is no cooincidence there.

It looks like we will get our elephant Pinto(maybe even that herd), as soon as they unlock the secrets, which they seem to be on the way to doing.

PS. That link to the geology has some interesting information with regards to mining on a lake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.