FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

They obviously have to complete the various environmental...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    They obviously have to complete the various environmental studies and approvals before than can start digging things up.

This will include flora and fauna, also stygofauna/troglofauna and/or SRE (Short Range Endemic) surveys more than likely. Groundwater quality will also need to be determined and monitored (and will likely be a condition in the Licence to Operate - see below).

Once completed, the DEC (Department of Environment and Conservation) will have a look at it and decide what the appropriate action will be. They may refer it to the EPA (Environmental Protection Authority) for a Part 4/5 referal. Given the small size (comparitively) I feel this is unlikely provided there are limited SREs and/or Declared Rare Flora / Priority Flora and/or Priority Fauna. This is good news for shareholders as Focus will not be required to put together a PER (Public Environmental Review) (Big $$$$).

Following the decision from the DEC (assuming no PER required), Focus will need to apply for the various licences (i.e. Licence to Operate, Works Approvals, in the event clearing is required a Clearing Permit is needed and in the event dewatering is required an Extraction Licence is needed).

So, it is evident from the fact that they are completing the various environmental studies that they want to be getting that gold out in the near future (12-18 months - fingers crossed anyways)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.