EGR 1.18% 8.4¢ ecograf limited

Prey, I've met both Andrew Spinks and Robert Hodby, but I speak...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Prey, I've met both Andrew Spinks and Robert Hodby, but I speak mainly with Andrew. His level of knowledge in graphite industry (and what buyers are looking for) is first rate, and it will surprise you (or not) to discover that what he says about the buying market (backed up in part by wise heads at places like Asbury and Industrial Minerals) is quite different to the impression you get from reading all the announcements from various other companies. In short, to be a genuine success and have a hope of getting into production, you actually have to "get" graphite. I've not met John Park, but I know that having one of the few directors in a graphite company today who actually has graphite mining experience (as opposed to drilling hole experience) is a great asset to the team, and Andrew would draw on his knowledge as well as his own.

I also speak fairly regularly with Taylor Collison (Tom Whiting). He's a broker obviously, but he has regular updates from Andrew also, and is across the company quite well (quite surprising, given what some brokers are like). The resource analyst, Ryan Armstrong, is good at his job, and those guys have been out a couple of times to Africa for site visits, and they know what they are talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $38.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.4¢ $3.612K 43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 841 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 154528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.