Another strong decision by our Prime Minister, page-101

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

There is no point trying to educate the unwashed masses about how to dress...hell I recall when getting on an aircraft thongs were disallowed as they were not safe to wear in the event of an emergency...that has gone out the window.

People would even dress nicely to get on a plane...these days you can end up seated next to some plonker with a weeks growth on the face dressed in a singlet and boxer shorts in thongs smelling like he hasn't washed for a week.

People in the past took pride in how they dressed, these days I'd be embarrassed to wear in public what some people wear. I am positive many people don't own a mirror either!

...and don't you just love the blokes with the "tough badges", these days that have to wear loose singlets everywhere to show off their pictures. Then there are the young attractive girls who wreck their looks through having multi coloured "sleeves" of pictures up their arms.

In days gone by Sideshow Alley used to be where you'd find the "Tattoo'd Lady". Now they're in the isle at Coles!

I am really old school I guess, I wear a suit when appropriate with a tie, even if it is stinking hot. I won't go to the local shops without changing in to something half decent...I shave every day and I take a bit of pride in myself, as well as liking to look like I actually care. And nice to know the lady in my life thinks the same way.

What is so wrong with asking people that are going to a national event to take a bath first and dress nicely!!

Last edited by boatboy: 15/01/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.