Another stupid Australian politician !, page-5

1. 56,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

Open letter to Senator Mehreen Faruqi from reader KB

141215-sydney-flag-4a_fef0ee0ca77d5f21a37eb78e7a371681.nbcnews-fp-1200-630

Open Letter to Senator Mehreen Faruqi
    Dear Senator Faruqi,
    Regarding your question - "I’m wondering why Newscorp has on its payroll a person who promoted a conspiracy theory that ended up inspiring the Christchurch terrorist?"
    I'm wondering why the Australian Senate has on its payroll a person who promotes an ideology that ended up inspiring these "Australian" terrorists:

- Raghe Mohamed Abdi shouted Allahu akbar before being shot by police after stabbing Maurice and Zoe Antill dead in Brisbane in 2020

- Mert Ney shouted “Allahu Akbar, shoot me, I want to die” during a stabbing spree in Sydney CBD in 2019

- Hassan Khalif Shire Ali shouted “Allahu akbar” while stabbing Sisto Malaspina to death in Bourke St in 2018

- Momena Shoma shouted “Allahu akbar” while stabbing Roger Singaravelu in the neck in Mill Park in 2018

- Saeed Noori shouted “Allahu akbar” while stabbing Antonis Crocaris to death in Melbourne in 2017

- Ihsas Khan shouted “Allahu akbar, I want to die today” while stabbing Wayne Greenhalgh in Minto in 2016

- Smail Ayad shouted “Allahu akbar” while stabbing Mia Ayliffe-Chung and Tom Jackson to death in Qld in 2016

- Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar shouted “Allahu akbar” while slaughtering Curtis Cheng in Parramatta in 2015

- Man Haron Monis wrote “Allahu akbar” before executing Tori Johnson in Sydney in 2014

+ ELEVEN planned terror attacks thwarted by police in 2014-2016 alone, including the following:

- "kidnap members of the public and behead them on camera and release the footage";

- "detonate bombs at a Mother’s Day running event";

- "stab and shoot police and members of the public at Anzac Day ceremonies";

- "target government buildings including the Garden Island Navy base and Parramatta Court House"
    Yours sincerely,
    KB
    from that excellent source: michaelsmithnews.com

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.