another stupid idea from Labor...., page-118

1. 2,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I haven't seen any FMG dodgy environmental approvals, doesn't mean they don't exist.
    If they are mates with McGowan then the laws don't apply.

The public may ask well how does that effect me?

Concrete and road aggregates are up from $36 a tonne and are now pushing $70. See how your roads look in 10 years.
    Road base is about to skyrocket.

New gold mines are stalled reducing jobs.

Cockatoos are now far more important than people, unless you are in the city which is where the real environmental damage is being done.

One that irks me is McGowan left the Freo cemetery be dug up so a company could stack more in for dollars, including war vets, then passed laws on aboriginal sites.

Gender rubbish is being pushed in schools.
    New forestry management plan out in 2022 is designed to stop the public accessing state forest, including rally aust and other events.
    Passed industrial manslaughter laws, if McGowan was so worried about safety he would have made everyone accountable including employees as they are most likely to cut a corner.
    Manslaughter laws dont apply to RIO BHP big wigs as they have insulated themselves from sites with systems, McGowan knows his mates are safe.

But don't worry about governing for corporations and their douche bag left agendas, he shut the border.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.