XJO 0.23% 7,999.3 s&p/asx 200

another subprime victim, page-202

1. 9,803 Posts.
    jeeze guys, so much passion, so little light.. really, who give a fug? We primarily trade price,right? If anyone can point me in another direction that adds or subtracts from my account balance, I'd be pleased to know about it.. ok, maybe VIX, which is tradeable.. any others? No? So its price we trade, yeah? Any dissent so far?

Price says we made huge gains last week after the low, and that some of those gains were given back on Friday night Sydney time..or will be given back on Monday. Are we agreed this far?

So, the question now is NOT who was right or who was wrong last week --- thats an argument for losers, yeah? --- but the real questions seem to be .. will price continue to retreat next week? How low will it go? Where might it rebound upwards? What time frames are relevant to EACH poster? What are the qualities of the decline that we need to look for?

In short, each poster REALLY needs to identify their timeframe of relevance in each post to actually communicate with the readers. For example, I might claim that a bounce is immiment.. but if I'm trade one minute charts and a reader is trading eod.. wtf, of course there will be massive disagreement. If I'm trading weekly charts and the reader is looking for insight into the eod.. and so on.

Communication is about what is heard NOT what is said.

So.. this is a pretty good thread.. disputes are certainly allowed.. blind dumb disputes between posters ignorant of the basics of communication are unhelpful.. so, how about some basic suggestions about communicating on this thread..

(1) identify your relevant time frame
    (2) Identify your data source (eg, IG 10 min spi is different from 10 min spi native, or different from xjo or different from ig aussie 200 cash etc etc)
    (3) Focus on stuff that is EITHER relevant to a trade, OR fun, OR a bullshyte rave (my fav), OR economics (same as the previous usually), OR just background analysis OR trading techniques (ie how to set stops, of calculate risk/reward)..

The point is, we're all here to make money.. we can actually make more money with a bit of cooperation, cos NO ONE here is the one and only single source of the infallible trade.. specially me.. and trading is a lonely business.. why crap in the nest that supports all of us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.