XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

another subprime victim, page-207

1. 9,803 Posts.
    nah, no bee treggs. I just returned to the thread after a day or two or three away, and thought, what a bunch of crap.. some really good traders here, some fantastic analysts, many of whom seem to be just intent on having a go at each other lately.. I've been a stalward of this thread for some years, along with voltaire and prophet and gse and yourself and hbg and many others.. aside from the dildo's who occasionally drop by, its been a pretty shyte hot thread.. we've called tops long before the mainstream, we've called bounces in the middle of despair, and more often than not WE're right.. its a conclusion that comes out of an exchange between many minds.. often in a traders shortand.. and right in the $$ sense, not just in the ego sense .. almost everyone posting here trades actively.. so its almost always relevant ..

So, my previous post is more in the line of a lament for what we have had here AND an appeal.. please, try to COMMUNICATE! Seek first to understand and only then be to be understood. Fug the ego's. Any of us who have been trading for a while know that the biggest obstacle between you and profit is usually ego.. If you're hung up on ego, that just says to the rest of us that you're a shyte trader..

So.. I'm making this appeal... add to the nest.. compete to be the most profitable.. compete to make the most profitable posts for ALL the XJO thread readers.. the thread will soon recognise expertise..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.