CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Maxw,Regardless of what you are saying, I do admit that I am...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Maxw,

Regardless of what you are saying, I do admit that I am a little concerned about you and the way you are planning to do it. As a matter of facts, I am concerned about everyone that is dragged down the wrong side of the road, not just you. I can't help that, because it is the nature of the beast and I can't change it.

Maybe, the people that are encouraging you do go ahead with that, should dig deep in their pockets and come up with a fund that will help you cover those costs. There is nothing wrong with that. After all if you are going to win, they will all benefit from the result as well. So why should you be the only one taking the risk and coffing up the dollars.

As far as Centro goes that you just brought up, IMO there is nothing unusual about that. It is extremely hard under the current Laws and rules to get anywhere near the big sharks that are circling around, and freely, while the rules are always stacked in their favours. They are too powerfull and no is game enough to try and stop them. You should know that. Especially with your experience.

It sickens me to see some of these vultures being allowed to reap off thousands of investors without the blinking of an eye, and only getting away with a very small suspended sentence or just a good behaviour bond or just with even a small and short holiday from having a seat on another Board, (Just a tokenly small tap on the back of the hand I may call it), while some of the investors have been lead to ruins and bled dry.

The mind boggles at times.

Goood luck my friend, and continue to keep us informed.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.