CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Buddy,I have been petty well a loner all my life, and I have...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Buddy,

I have been petty well a loner all my life, and I have been able to determine in my mind what is right and what is wrong.

In the main, when people break the rules and commit a felony, we find the Police arrest the offenders for their wrong-doings, and eventually they have their day in Court.

I asked ASIC for an Audit and Inspection of the trading of CuDeco(CDU) shares on the ASX on the 18th August, 2010, and they have not acceded to my request to the best of my knowledge. Also, ASIC have failed to comment to me on the un-dated and unsigned uncomplimentary report on CuDeco Limited circulating at the time.

At my age money for me is not the main concern, it is the principle involved. Many CDU shareholders, as well as myself, have suffered severely with distress and financial hardship as a result of the trading of CDU securities on the 18th August, 2010.

Therefore, I am preparing a Brief for my Solicitors with the intention of having a thorough Audit and Inspection for the trading of CuDeco(CDU) shares on the 18th August, 2010, to determine whether any malfeasance occurred. If Compensation is found to be justified for those CDU shareholders who lost financially, it is better that it be determined now when the CDU shareprice is in the low $3 range rather than later on when the shareprice could be $30.

I will bear the cost of the exercise. At least I will have tried to see justice done, and I will still continue to sleep soundly at night.

cheers

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.