SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Another tabloid article by the AFR on ISX, page-415

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    As the dates for court case approaches you will see lot of media scrutiny and number of articles start appearing. The level of journalism is poor and most of them are becoming tabloids looking for sensational headlines without verifying the facts and providing real factual data. They are only interested in how they increase the subscription and don’t care about honest investors and companies who are doing the right thing.

I thought HotCopper will be providing some factual information but apparently ISX forum is becoming more of slanging match between in favour of ISx and against. It is really disturbing that how we try to throttle a company which has opportunity for exponential growth by downramping whereas companies with strong arms and muscles are getting away with everything under the vigilant eyes of regulators.

I believe in truth and honesty in what we do and it applies to ISX , Regulators and Courts and our actions to be unbiased and transparent and consistent.

I still believe that cool heads should prevail with out of court settlement Otherwise I am sure all stakeholders will get bruised.

God bless all investors they don’t lose single cent of there hard earned money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.