SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Another tabloid article by the AFR on ISX

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    At 1:41 AM I received notification of still another sensational article by the AFR on ISX titled, "iSignthis gets assigned the same judge...twice". Since I cancelled my subscription to the AFR last month in disgust, I could only read the first inflammatory and insinuative sentence: "The odds were always higher of that occurring than of a company being investigated by ASIC turning around and suing the ASX instead". Not that I really wanted to read further.... Heady stuff. Sounds really a lot like some of the trolls on HC. Could they be one and the same?

So I went to my friend Wikipedia to learn more about this honorable newspaper and the related post has a box with all the vital information about the AFR on the side, such as (all bold my emphasis):

Type: Daily newspaper, with weekend edition
    Format: TABLOID
    Owners: Nine Entertainment Co
    Publisher: Nine Publishing .....

I was pretty sure I knew what entertainment is, but I was still baffled and confused. So, I went to the dictionary and to make sure that my assumed meaning of TABLOID was correct. The dictionary confirmed my belief: "
    a newspaper ..... typically popular in style and dominated by sensational stories. 'the tabloid press'."

A light bulb went on - Gosh, I am slow! And I had been thinking all this time that the AFR was a great Australian newspaper dedicated only in printing the truth!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.