another tax question, page-32

1. 2,054 Posts.
    Subject: re: another tax question

Posted: 17/10/07 9:49:24 PM Hotcopper Radio: N/A
    Posted By: ferrari308 Views: 65
    Post #: 366588 (In Reply to msg #366573 from SSkim) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 124.181.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: No Stock Held
    sskim what im going to say might be useless as u may already know but here it is . ever thought of putting folio in partners name since theres no income there .i think expenses r split as income is from shares that u r dividing .defnetly see an accountant as u may get conflicting advice here .as for what i said i could be wrong cheers m8 ...............................................
    g/day sskim had a look at all the responses i still think best talk to an accountant however if u not talking big bikkies then best split everything 50/50 as the saving might be paid to an account and more but my thoughts on this i understand your the sole bread winner how evere your partner made some gains therefore she may claim her own expenses regardless if u initually paid them cos she had no money we got to assume u loaned her then she paid u back after the profit was made ....i understand what u trying to do we would all do the same minimise tax its our right but i dont think in this case u can do that .... cheers i hope i drafted that well

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.