ATC 0.00% 4.6¢ altech batteries ltd

another telco con .. $.001 soon., page-6

1. 6,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1751
    Stocko and Adesso,

Thanks for the comments. I just didn't want anyone to say I'm not a man of my word. I was prepared to bow out gracefully.

I must admit that in the 3 and a bit years I've been hanging around HC the ATC forum has been the most enjoyable. Generally, it has been because of the insight and wisdom of the likes of Grant and Tebley etc, and, the colourful characters that regularly appear such as Stocko. It would be a shame not to continue to be part of it.

It's good to see that Stocko thinks there are still some legs left in ATC. Even despite its fall from grace. His prediction of 5c is as good as done, so I commend him on his prediction.

I do, however, believe that there are forces at work (and no not those of the Twilight Zone) that have been instrumental in driving these prices to such ridiculous levels - and not all of these are what I would describe as "market forces".

As I have alluded to in recent posts, I believe the market has lost faith in the management and board of ATC. The only way we will see a change in sentiment is if we get some board and management changes. This agenda should be pushed as a priority for each and every shareholder. I know I'll be (and have been) making my point known to the right people. My hope is that action will happen sooner, rather than, later.

An interesting point to ponder is this, why has there been no (absolutely NO) buying activity from so-called ATC-friendly brokers in recent times??? It seems as though everything is too quiet.... if you know what I mean.

We'll see what announcements come out of the woodwork.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.