Another terroist attack?, page-167

1. 11,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1426
    Joe,
    It is a way of recruiting. Just like the Cattle Ticks in 5o's 60's and 70's. Marry my daughter and become catholic or at least sign over the kids! Muslim is a bit more serious. If you wish to exit then you are a traitor. Kaffer or something like that it is called and you could in theory be killed. However if you abandon Christian and enter Muslim then you are welcome. Also I got married in Indonesia and the law says there that inter religious marriages are not permitted. One of you has to change. As I have no religious feelings whatsoever I changed rather than have my wife tossed out of her family. So yes I gave up nothing for love!

I agree with all that you say. I have studied the bible and read the koran. The old testament is exactly the same for both religions. It all falls apart after that. There are things in the koran that are quite scary however people of the 'Book" are supposed to be protected. The people of the book are Muslims, Jews and Christians. Work that one out. In the Koran, Jesus is the number 2 prophet but not son of God. Jesus is mentioned in Koran 1120 times.

All bloody religions are warped but one is quite strangest of all!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.