BRU 2.41% 8.1¢ buru energy limited

another thread I couldn't think of a title for

1. 26,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4579
    So where are we at as we head for the AGM?
    - BRU have more cash than they owe anybody
    - they have a profitable oil revenue stream for second half of this year, which will ramp up when pumps are installed, then when FW comes online.
    - Masters of Our Own Destiny - profits can be spent on exploration, infrastructure (pipeline to Broome ASAP please), added to cash buffer, they could even pay us a dividend at some point although I don't suppose that's top of the wishlist for most risk taking hardcore investors here.
    - dilution off table, CR off table
    - OPEC did us no favours, oil traders exiting long positions when they only got what was expected. One day hiccup IMO, they could have gone for 12m, (given OPEC meetings are every 6m) or mentioned extending an extra 3m if required, or cut output even further, or roped in some other oil exporters...but they don't think they need to, they think this 'will do the trick" and rebalance oil market back to the target 5 year average - so the little communications issue of getting hopes up further isn't going to matter, POO inevitably goes up from now on, bake it in.
    - Brave New World. Further news coming all next week. Eric has transformed the company, now he has to tell us what he's going to do with it!

BTW, Piotvip... looks like a nothing day so far, market digesting it all... so, the status quo is to continue to range up to 20c, as you were saying. Is a close above that in the run up to the AGM all we are looking for? Interested in your thoughts on volume - you've probably come across Wayward1, (another proper chartist, as opposed to a scaremongering tweeter), who always says you want to go up on low volume (so not like yesterday) - it's hard to get your head around that, but I guess it's about supply - you go up on high volume, that's a whole bunch of supply kicking in - then again, there's a whole bunch of demand too! So hat are your thoughts on what we want to see volume wise at the point where we think we might have killed off the current range? Most here would bite your hand off for 1c a week for the next ten weeks if you offered it to us now, I'll bet, that's the kind of move I want to see.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 26/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $54.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $34.59K 423.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79984 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 37518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.