BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment its good to have other...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Thanks for taking the trouble to comment its good to have other perspectives:

I didnt invest @ the highs and sold out at those when the idea of a special dividend started being floated. Personally when professionals who all make the big money telling you how financial engineering is good - that is when I leave. So sold out around 47c from purchases earlier in the 30's. If memory serves the Forager funds guys ( of Dick Smith fame these days) had it as an investment in their Australian fund - I purchased back in around 25c and have topped up so wont do any more average around 20c.

No I certainly expected that 2016 would be better than 2015 and I did not expect it to have this shock...

I did think it would get bad having watched the likes of NRW ... I however had more faith that these guys would play it straight.

I havent got total faith in McBain and Brierty - well I am glad he is gone because in my opinion the special dividend started there. I cannot see operational management with little equity thinking it was a great idea ...

I am not aware that they have been forced to fire sell equipment ...

It is a harder decision given where/ when the announcements have flowed from and the timing.

The auditors qualification is less of an issue - these days given the litigious nature of the times we live in the reality is that this sort of qualification is required as soon as you are in breach of your banking facilities. ITS CYA...

Is it better now - thats the real question and one that has me not able to answer so I need to ask a few questions ...

Thanks for your thoughts and views...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.