BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

I agree Alonso, and I hope that BYL's management do not get...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I agree Alonso, and I hope that BYL's management do not get seduced down the few-large-eggs-in-one-basket path that NWH took. If the revenue is safe, then there is hope that expenses can be reduced by somebody with a parsimonious frame of mind. My middle name is Parsimony - I have an inexplicable dislike of profligacy.

I spoke to Peter McBain recently, and I told him that I had a good commercial background (B'Com MBA), and that the tail-end of my career was a successful fifteen years advising organisations how to reduce expenses and how to reduce contractual exposures, and that as a large shareholder, I would like to run my eye over BYL.

Peter responded well, and he said that he would accord me his full attention if we should meet. I'll see if I can follow that call up with a visit to Perth in early 2016. I would like to spend a few days there. If I succeed in finding low-hanging fruit, it makes it easier to ask for more time to delve deeper. Making savings is addictive, and my best successes as a consultant came from people with whom I worked who caught the thriftiness bug - a few of them went on to build good careers in that line of work. My experience was that finding savings was often eclipsed by the value that organisations gained from a shift in culture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.