another tobacco price hike +12.5% dec 1st, page-50

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Been smoking since 1955 and the damn things (and other lung issues) have almost killed me, but I still smoke.....not much point quitting now, eh?

"Even as a smoker...I always said it's a filthy, expensive, disgusting habit that will impair your health in some degree. The same goes for any pollutant you place into your body."

Yep, thats more or less what my father used to say while thrashing me, but I bravely persevered till he gave up.....funny how the young always know best...

I now smoke in the interests of the national economy and public safety (someone always suffered when I stopped smoking in a few attempts to quit). :-)
    If I had it all over again, I wouldnt smoke. Hindsight is 100% accurate.
    I occasionally preach to the young, especially girls....point out that you can usually tell a female smoker by her complexion, more so than with guys. Who wants a face like a crocodile skin? But while some listen, you can tell they wont quit.....not till its too late, anyway.
    I hate to say this, but maybe smoking should be totally banned.....?? Yes, I would suffer and so would others, but in the long run, it would be better...

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.