UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I agree it does look ugly today. That's today.We had similar...

1. 176 Posts.
    I agree it does look ugly today. That's today.

We had similar lows about a month ago (10th of march :\ yeek)
    The past is gone, 75% down, 200% up, pick a time frame and you can probably come up with any %age you like.
    I'm part of the the long term winners, multiple short term losers, multiple short term winners....... but ultimately have a strong believe in the value of the company.

Long term investors (small & big) probably all know that this stock will be doing very well in the future.

When? Murphy's law indicates it will probably happen just after you sold your shares.

My guess is that when we see trading halts to announce business deals (sales, buy-out, merger, who knows..) this stock will fly.

I'm sure that the long term holders see a lot of green ticks for it to happen in the near future. It helps to know what the pipeline products are about and knowledge about the stellar production process in the last 24 months. No need to point out the timely (ahead) achievement of all the milestones :)

Near future? I certainly don't have the big-bang universe theory time frame in mind and my kids broke my crystal ball 10 years ago. Read the facts and you don't have to be bold to buy.

If you're new to uns/unis I envy you if you have money to invest right now - I last topped up at 81c and am not whinging that I did - I'm very confident it will pay off!

Good luck to everyone in a falling market - uns/unis is a definite keeper (look up ACL as well)!

Have a nice long Easter weekend & make sure you remember the stop-loss theory when playing two-up on Monday. (I know it's hard to comply with this rule under the influence of lemon lime and bitters ;)
    Leo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.