HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

after the Cap raising i have roughly crunched the numbers...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    after the Cap raising i have roughly crunched the numbers before. With a Cap raising at 15c I worked out we would have an NTA at 31.5c. Though the cap raising is lower then this. Because the 20c being initially take it works out a bit better then 15c a share for the full 150M as I calulated it.

So We could assume the NTA will be in this range. So my advice would take as many shares @14c as you can. Even those who are averaged at 29c have a good opportunity to make good $$$ in 6 - 12 months time.

Remember to those who do not wish to participate in the equity rasing to make sure they speak to their broker and get the Renounced rights placed on the market. If they are not sold you simply lose the right to them and get nothing for them.

With the cap raising being renounced it means there is an opportunity for people to buy the stock at 14c + renounced purchase price without being holders. The problem with this is when there is a large amount of shares being raised such is the case with this stock you will find the SP will sit at 14c and the renounced rights become worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.