Another Trump day

1. 81,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning,
    what an amazing double act Trump and Rudy make ------ these guys could have made a good living doing a duo comedy act.

Here's their overnight gig

Trump -

"On Twitter, he said that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats had "turned down my offer yesterday before I even got up to speak".

Really?????? How is that possible? The worlds greatest negotiation expert and pretty much everyone knows that what's coming in a 'look at me, look at me on TV at 4 PM with something bigly great' ------------ is going to be worth listening to?

Wow - like someone is out there who is expecting some class act to magically appear?

Can this guy be real thinking that someone should listen to him?

Result came in - he came out with a proposal that was as stale as a Maccas hammie that got lost behind a rubbish bin for 6 months - wow.

And, now, he's angry about it --- ?? A top negotiator who gets 'angry' when one little point doesn't go his way ------- wow -- I hadn't seen that 'angry' tactic used before at this level

Over to Rudy -----

"Giuliani acknowledged that Trump might have spoken to Cohen about his testimony, but he shrugged it off, saying that would have been “perfectly normal.”

'Perfectly normal'

arrh - Rudy - we are talking about a conversation between a convicted liar and a pathological liar

yes, you have it correct ------ a 'perfectly normal' conversation - but, lets not confuse that with a conversation between 'perfectly normal PEOPLE' -

neither of which is Cohen or Trump

of course - Rudy is NEVER defensive at these times ---

Capture.JPG

Oh - and, how about this little gem

"Giuliani reiterated his previous arguments that Trump was truthful in his repeated insistence that he wasn’t doing business in Russia, saying the president was only minimally involved and the involvement only went as far as submitting a nonbinding letter of intent — which he argues isn’t the same as doing business."

So, Donald Trump is trying his little heart out to build a massive building in Moscow - BUT,

he was only 'minimally involved'  - and, as Rudy says 'the President wasn't doing business in Russia ----------like, building a highrise doesn't count for much these days - everyone does it huh Rudy?'

ok --------- we believe ya Rudy  -- sorta like Hitler and Winston were only 'minimally involved in the war huh?

that's really an 'alternative involvement' --

right

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...id-not-tell-cohen-lie/?utm_term=.9cbedce03108

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.