CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

tasty, the last time I had a big punt on a silver junior was...

1. nk
    3,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    tasty, the last time I had a big punt on a silver junior was MMN. In the 6 month period starting around spring 2005 and ending autumn 2006, until the winter chill froze it out, its market cap rose from around $50million to $200million plus before the brutal descent into the abyss, which fortunately I was able to watch from the sidelines having pulled stumps on it.

i remember a silver play in 1997 going up by some mindboggling amount all over a two million ounce bonanza lode in WA somewhere

Now CCU is a better silver play than MMN ever was and I see the market cap rising to $200million within 9 months which of couse is over $1.50 a share. $200 million is not even overvalued if you see a long term price of silver over $25 since they can produce for sub $6 an ounce if lead is over a buck a pound.

I also see SVL rising to $25million plus market cap ( from $5million) on the assumption there is a very significant resource upgrade in a couple of months.

Longer term ( 2 years)assuming the silver bull remains intact and the companies progress their projects without any drama, CCU at $500million market cap and SVL $100million is possible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.