WMT western metals limited

another uranium stock breaking out in a big wa, page-2

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Dear futurenotset,

Looks good.

Couldn't agree more with your outlook on prospects for the company.

......Which is why other companies that are associated with the industry, like Silex Systems Limited (SLX), are definitely worth watching.

SLX only recently signed an agreement with the US giant westinghouse Electric Company to investigate the application of Silex's uranium enrichment technology- with the potential to improve the economics of nuclear power reactors.

Silex has also been involved in research of super-fast semi-conductors and mega-fast photonics/optical communictations industry- the latter through its acquisiiton of a 30% interest in Silicon Valley Translucent Photonics Inc. Siemans have successfully completed trials on this technology late last year.

The Silex Technology was officially "classified" by both the US and Australian governments.

Every time John Howard mentions "nuclear" shares in Silex have gone up (The share price has risen from $1.00 in December 2005 to just under $7.00 today).

I'm suggesting that you don't just look at the uranium miners- to do so will mean that you miss seeing those companies (in this case, and Australian company) that has much to offer.

I reckon its worth a look. Some say it will reach $10 by the end of the year. I have no idea what price it may get up to by then. All I know is that it just keeps going up and up.

Check it out for yourself at www.silex.com.au.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.