GMG 1.14% $35.46 goodman group

It's funny watching these posts, i am lucky enough to have...

1. 105 Posts.
    It's funny watching these posts, i am lucky enough to have actually made a little money from GMG but chased the sucker down from 95c which hurt a lot, missed lots of opportunities in the market because it, lesson learnt....

I think it's important to take what people say on here like bskerr1 literally, if you read his/her posts they seem logical and fair from what im reading. Everyone paid out Dogby which was fair enough considering his inappropriate posts and mannerism, however, there are people on here just trying to point out some logical facts. Whether or not you agree with them is another story, but everyone seems so defensive from a non threatening post, your all starting to sound like Dogby.

I could imagine your all very frustrated with this stock, your posting on here daily which means your probably pressing refresh >10 x day in your trading account to see next to no movement in now a so called secured stock.

My point being i think a lot of you need to assess how 'Emotionally' attached you are to this stock, i know i was... very much so. GMG was like a crazy roller-coaster for 6 months, people made and lost a lot of money, how could you not become attached to it.

I wish you all the best of luck and congratulate those who have been there from the start, just remember there are plenty of other sectors doing well atm so ask yourself how attached you actually are???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.