HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

i'm pleased to see articles like this. ignoring the writing...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    i'm pleased to see articles like this. ignoring the writing style of the blog author, he raises points that are worth discussing and the comments in the responses below his posts and then his responses in turn are healthy. if he's totally off the mark then he'll easily be shot down and we're all better off.

we are all investing in a black box. that's the nature of it to some extent, we didn't choose to buy telstra shares, we chose this - but i'm sure i'm not the only one confused by the korean retail, the transactions between the funds and the brokerage/fintech angle. i hope he continues digging and continues posting. anyone who holds shares in these funds and objects to stuff like this just wants stick their fingers in their ears and then their head in the sand and hope for the best. i'd much rather read this guy's analysis than all the mindless ramping from the muppet.

re: the Geoff Wilson investment. i saw a post claiming that a hml or bhd investment for an smsf was Wilson. i think it was 500k. has anyone verified this? if it was him then that is significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.