HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

I think everyone is getting as little carried away with HML's...

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think everyone is getting as little carried away with HML's unlisted holdings.

We must not forget the recent video Interview of Stuart where he mentioned the key principle of success (his massive out performance) is being adaptive and trading all markets looking for opportunities wherever they may exist, at any time.

This includes the unlisted space, venture capital, merger arbitrage, tactical positioning and Hedge Fund activism.

Frankly I look at the unlisted stuff as a huge positive for the fund because it displays Stuarts wide ranging skill-set in any market. A skill-set that most fund managers can only dream of. And as mentioned previously Geoff Wilson has invested his own Super in BHD, and is very well respected. Clearly he has done his due diligence and likes what he sees with Stuart.

Also let us all not forget the amazing successful predictions of Brexit, Trump, Macron, OPEC, NASDAQ, Mexican Peso, and the many other amazing calls which he made months well in advance.

I encourage those of you who are interested but a little skeptical of HML to attend the next investor presentation. The last one earlier this year was great. The whole HML team is really friendly and happy to answer questions.

Good times ahead people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.