APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Another view

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

You guys aren’t going to like this but someone’s got to say it …

You are all investors (well actually some of you aren’t but seem hell bent on being here anyway) in a company developing a unique process and then taking it to market, this is problematic and extremely difficult but doable with the right people. We have the right people. This has admittedly been a long process like crossing an ocean and now as we near port with sustenance in reach you all turn around arguing about who had most of the rations on the way over. At a time when we have just proven the concept and produced a product for critical review, a time where we should be right behind the company, you carry on with pitch forks and torches baying for blood.

How many of you have even been to the plant or ever spoken to John Winter at an AGM?! I have and I’ve been an investor for around 20 years having committed a substantial 6 figure sum over this time which I’ve done with my eyes open knowing the nature of this type of operation. Right now we have a motivated investor on board with a willingness to build our first commercial operation, this is what we should be focused on rather than the schoolyard antics in play at the moment.

If you keep going on like this it may well be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Our management and technical team have got us here and sure there have been issues along the way, like Bergen, but if you want a predictable outcome buy a bank, or not.

What we really need now is a business development manager to handle the growing pains of setting up a business structure to oversee the construction and management phase to follow as we become operational. I see this as the biggest issue looming and where efforts should be concentrated, no pitch forks required.

Regarding the delayed AGM I’d say wait and see why this occurred before taking the predictable lunge at management which is becoming a knee jerk reaction to everything that frustrates you.

If you’re not happy then its because you didn’t jump ship earlier, but that’s your investment decision. Me, I’ve taken the opportunity to increase my holding and can’t wait to get off the ship and check into my hotel room overlooking the new plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.