BCI 1.89% 27.0¢ bci minerals limited

I am as puzzled as the rest of you as to how BCI ended up were...

1. 696 Posts.
    I am as puzzled as the rest of you as to how BCI ended up were they are today yet I, like Chelkn, cannot deny that this company (are we safe to assume it was largely Mike Young? - probably) has achieved a great deal in a short time frame. There are a lot of "firsts" that have occurred and we have all benefited from these where other companies in the same space have floundered.

Writing management off as dopes over this affair seems a little short sighted. You could ask yourselves why the events have transpired when the management, shareholders just like us, would also have been better off if Regent had not made an offer and the SP had gone to $5.00 over the next 12 months as revenue and profit grew.

There appears no obvious answers either way that I can see and trying to work out what was in it for them vs the rosy future is impossible.

My verdict is that there is clearly more to come and that the battle has just begun.

A further detailed statement from the Board would assist us all in understanding the matter better... so let's have it Tony and Mike!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $778.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $149.3K 557.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 131617 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.