QBE 0.34% $17.65 qbe insurance group limited

another weak performance

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    QBE has again shown a weak trend and it seems that more people have sold down today, reasons????? hmmmm one thousand
    possibilities but for me it is not important anymore.
    What market shows me is not good short term but for long holders with bottomless pocket QBE is continuing a creation
    of cheaper and cheaper entry price with a possibility even going cheaper by the day.
    I still like QBE very much but my money has been working magicaly on miners and banks so I will stay in there for as long as they are creating profits.
    Yep for this moment QBE is not good untill they are going up and maybe tomorrow or next week miners will be no good,
    hmmmmm stock market is interesting game, simple but not easy
    to make consistent profit and too much information make traders so confused to the point of not able to do anything
    but sometime in market like this the best is to do nothing and while you are not in the market you won't make any money but you won't lose any and at least you don't have any
    pressure.
    It feels this market is getting close to the bottom so big opportunity is coming closer by the day as this correction will finish..............

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.65
Change
0.060(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $26.51B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.59 $18.01 $17.55 $104.6M 5.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10465 $17.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.66 15531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.