WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Another week wasted, page-58

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I'd be much happier with the way this is going if Management actually took the time to properly communicate what the actual fvck is going on to shareholders. The worst thing that any organisation can do (and believe me, I learned this the hard way myself), is to go quiet and not inform key stakeholders (like the people stumping up the cash to continue operations) of what's going on.

I'd likely be much more forgiving of the situation if I fully understood it. If DC was to have a weekly or even fortnightly video update, or even just an email for shareholders that told us of any progress and kept us up to date, I'd be more inclined to participate in credit raises. I'd be less inclined to make posts like this, expressing my frustration with the way that this whole situation has been handled.

Currently, this is a farce. Little to no communication, little update as to what's going on, seemingly little direction that can be gleaned about the steps that management are taking to turn this situation around.

It shouldn't be too much to ask to be kept informed of what's going on, even to the most basic of degrees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.