WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

This is precisely why I’ve asked for new management to take...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    This is precisely why I’ve asked for new management to take over. A new MD to give us a clear picture of where we are now and a workable plan to get us moving forward. We can no longer trust existing management, particularly DC in whatever he tells us. He could be telling the truths but he is still not competent enough to carry out the tasks. Moreover he has lost all confidence of sh. SPP will be a flop but will boards listen to sh or continue the path to no where. We desperately need a new MD to go through all the figures and facts and try to find a partner for the Uruguay project. Or at least lay out the facts and convince existing sh to put up the $2m for a final crack at well2 if it is worth the risk. Come on, let’s get to the bottom of it. Stop wasting our time on Spain or Australia. If they insist on it they can just split the company into two. Those who are interested in Spain or Australia can fund the new company together with new investors. Let the rest of us get to the bottom of Uruguay. Whether it is really promising or a dud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.