WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

[ATTACH] Hello fellow Petrel heads, Long time follower, first...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Petrel.jpg Hello fellow Petrel heads,

Long time follower, first time contributor... I have been invested in PRL for nearly three years now and always knew it was a 'gamble' but the way the Uruguay story was sold it was worth every risk!

I feel like I know most of you now through this forum in a weird conspicuous way. I can feel Kiwis and Fast's anger and disappointment. Second's always articulate post. I do miss Katweezel input, he had a wealth of knowledge... anyway I feel your pain and did not expect this kind of 'fail'. If management did drill and fail I would suck it up because I knew the risk of investing in an oil and gas play but all I feel is betrayed and disappointment.

I believe PRL still has a lot to offer especially with the Spain project but because of the major screw up over in South America how can they expect us to trust 'them'. I know they say don't fall in love with a stock but PRL feels like a long time one  again, off again girlfriend that you just cant seem to shake no matter how bad you know it can be!

Anyway, what's got me to contribute is Scamp1 post re our supervisor in Uruguay. I did a little bit of my own research and looks like he has been very active on LinkedIn only sharing and posting up too two days ago.

This may sound stupid but this little bit of activity on a social media has given me some ray of hope... I mean why else would we have a supervisor still in Uruguay... anyway one can dream!

I wish all holders, long term and short the very best on this because I like to see everyone succeed and who doesn't want to be (dare I say it).... rich!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.