MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Another Week, page-113

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    @kinghilton, @shifty1, @Motorheadbeany & anyone else I missed that usually provides relevant informative info on CAD threads. Last Sunday I had a long conversation with Steve Elliot. I didn't post anything about it for a couple of reasons. The main one was that I didn't want to feel like had to be the spokes person for CAD management and the other was because it was an absolutely hilarious week of conversation that made me chuckle at the end of a long days work!
    What I will say is this;
    Steve felt he was burnt by putting a date in for drilling commencment because of the information provided by the drill team. The schedule at Nevada Sunrise got extended due to unforseen maintenance issues on drill and Nevadas management asking them to drill a bit more while mobolized.
    As for the assumption of kicking back and drinking while traveling on the share holders dime, these are so far from the truth. The work that they've done during the waiting period is extremely impressive for myself as a shareholder and I hope that they do document the things they've done in the next release. Everything and more is pending on a drill team but once it hits, hopefully this Sunday our time, all this will seem like water under the bridge. This isn't a hype, merely an olive branch so ppl can enjoy their weekend. Cheers Micko.

P.S I'm not going to answer questions raised as I don't give two S@#ts about how someone on a keyboard thinks their expertise would've been a better solution. Cheers again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.