AVM 4.00% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

another woeful qtly report, page-7

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: another woeful qtly/bt's achievements C'mon Avm people surely you people invested in this for the long term future of this company in the DRC.If not then you certainly need to factor a decent time element in.

FQ was either going to take out Avm or sell out of its holding AT A PROFIT.It has some good connections in the Canadian markets and this was Avm's payback for the substantail foot-up that FQ gave them in getting Dikulshi off the ground.This is the main reason it reaced the heady heights of 70c imo.

Dikulushi was never going to be a huge money spinner in the sense of returns to holders in the short/mid term.They are a spec company that are trying to expand through other projects in the DRC.Apart from the usual cyclic spec downturn the realisation is sinking in that Avm has a way to go yet before realising good returns in this regard.

I have a lot of repect for what BT has achieved so far and investors should keep that in mind before blowing their proverbials at the guy/company.

I dont hold Avm but have been an interested observer since getting out mid-teens a while back.One mine does not a company make.It may contribute but ultimately it doesnt MAKE the company.You have to start somewhere and from what he has achieved in the DRC to date should be rewarded with some respect from holders that may have been in the stock for perhaps couple of years and less.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $11.27K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 375000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.