UTO 0.00% 4.5¢ u308 limited

have to agree with that last post...the sellers coming are those...

1. 473 Posts.
    have to agree with that last post...

the sellers coming are those that have probably bought in at these or slightly higher levels and are looking to take their money back off the table...

the exact same thing is happening with PMH at the moment... it just had a massive piece of news re: its Wyoming uranium acquisition and a very, very positive write up in the Australian newspaper, yet its price is stagnating...

Both UTO and PMH are propositions for those who have long term beliefs in the company (I hold these convictions for both stocks)....

UTO WILL GET RE-RATED once its JORC resource is announced... I would use any selling now as a buying opportunity for the medium term (ie for Q2 action)...

The resource UTO will announce will be larger than the market's expectations, and there is murmurrings out there that Mega are interested in the stock....

PMH is a similar play... I am amazed at how undervalued this stock is (not just its copper project at Ann Mason), but the absolute quality uranium assets it has acquired... Its divestment of those will be an absolute money spinner for shareholders, so much so, that I am tax planning now, because I honestly do not know what to do with the profits once they come...

if you a day trading tho, and need to make a buck each week, then these stocks probably aren't for you... (at the moment)...

They will come back into favor when:
    1. UTO announces JORC
    2. PMH announces its uranium divestment details

I have a very strong veiw on that.

cheers - PT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UTO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.