SHP 9.09% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

I'm backing three things in the next 6 months:1) the global...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I'm backing three things in the next 6 months:

1) the global stock market squeeze due to interest rate rises to ease and money to start coming back into the markets. What would also help is the war ending in Ukraine - but I don't think this will happen as Russia is not going to get an easy victory and unlikely to stand down until they have achieved their goal. Flip side Ukraine is getting enough support that they won't stop until they at least have their coast line back (possibly even the peninsula.).

2) The official JORC should soon be released which will raise the resource rating for at least the first project, and give more reliability in the others. This *might* even be enough for big fish to start take over investigations (I am hoping so!)

3) The feasibility plan should follow soon afterwards. This will spell out the investment and long term profitability of at least the first project.

As long as 1 is in play, the possibility of a take over bid after 2 & 3 is highly likely. Big cashed up companies will be out there looking for cheap acquisitions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $30.32K 2.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4803761 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1213614 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.