Anothr church burns down, page-38

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    What a disgusting post .

Do you know how many christian churches there are in this country and how many clerics there are .

Do you have any concept of the overwhelming amount of good work that the churches do for the homeless the aged ,the lonely ,anyone else in need .

Without the church infrastructure this country would be a vast wasteland for the many who need this type of help which rarely comes from Government and I daresay never from the likes of you . I've never seen you at a church lunch for the homeless on a Friday but surprise me and let me know what you're doing for those in need . Salvos , Brothehood of St Lawrence ,countless others ,they do an enormous amount of good .

Yes there are bad people who've been involved ,hopefully they all get punished ,it's not indicative of what actually happens day to day in church communities. Particularly these days. My parents last couple of years would have been miserable without the great support they got from the church and those in it .

Your post is indicative of a narrow minded vendetta hatred ,lacking any on the ground knowledge ,just myopic

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.