MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

anoucement, page-2

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Morning Mooters!

Well unfortunately I came 42nd in the Snap Shots Battle game Top of the Heap :( But hey I won 10 Silver Bulbs! I just hope I get to carry these forward to the live version. lol.

I noticed that when they sent me the results email that they provided links for you to access the game through both Facebook and Twitter. Very exciting! Remember Mooters IMHO this game is very much still in its early days and still being tested so I'd assume over the next few months we'll see quite a few enhancements. Let's just hope the usual teething problems are kept to a minimum.

Thanks for the link Patch6012. I did thumb you up but some odd-ball had thumbed you down??? Gotta love some people's contibutions to this site! Interesting article and was certainly worth following through some of the article links as well. Facebook's proposed changes certainly support and encourage partnerships that could quite possibly includes the likes of Hotshots Media IMHO. I'll post a few interesting points below from other links I followed through:

"We're proposing another set of revisions to our Privacy Policy and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to make way for some exciting new products we're contemplating. Not all of these products have been finalized and many aren't yet built at all. However, we've definitely identified some interesting opportunities to improve the way you share and connect with the people and things in your life.

So, today, we explain some of these policy changes, and sometime soonwhen we're done designing and coding we'll have more product details to announce."

Michael Richter, Facebook's Deputy General Counsel
    http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=376904492130

"In the last few days, weve uncovered some major new features that Facebook is going to announce at its f8 developer conference, including its plan to offer a Like button for the entire Internet and a creepy auto-Connect feature that will share your data with sites you never signed up for. Now weve heard from multiple sources about a third major product the company plans to unveil: a persistent Facebook toolbar that third-party sites can integrate that sounds a whole lot like the Meebo Bar.

Details on Facebooks toolbar are still scant, but we hear that it will rest at the bottom of the browser window using AJAXy technology, the way Meebos Bar does (and the way the chat bar previously integrated into Facebook.com did before it). We can expect the Facebook bar to include sharing features and chat, just like the Meebo Bar. Its unclear if Facebook will be launching its bar with advertising but we can almost certainly expect it to come eventually.

These three new features a webwide Like button, auto-Connect, and a persistent toolbar make it abundantly clear that Facebook is looking to extend its reach to as much of the web as possible, and it wont be an opt-in experience. Instead, Facebook is looking to become a ubiquitous, integrated feature of these sites a sort of backbone for the web designed to facilitate sharing with friends. With everything leading back to Facebook."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/27/facebook-meebo-bar/

At this stage of the morning IMHO support's looking very strong at 2.8c with volume low. Will this be the last trading day before we see our next announcement?

Either way, I'm still under the impression that MMZ will drip feed several price sensitive announcements over the coming months as the HSM products go though their final stages of testing and as partnerships are recognised. Added to this we have the annual f8 conference for Facebook application developers, which begins 21st April in San Francisco, California. I'd assume HSM should be sticking their nose in here!

Happy times Mooters!!!

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.