PER 1.18% 8.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi all, i went to the ANP AGM today. There was a small turnout...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Hi all, i went to the ANP AGM today. There was a small turnout but i was impressed with the board both in their presentation and while chatting before and after the meeting. Glad to say it reassured me in my ANP holding and i like the board am really looking forward to the results due in 4>6 weeks. The major talking point of course was atl1103 and the upcoming results. Both atl1101 and atl1102 were also discussed but not at the length atl1103 was. I came away with the view late 2011/2012 will be a big year for ANP. Firstly we have ATL1103 results by years end and by the way the board spoke it sounded like there is great interest out there in the pharmaceutical world on these trial results and this could possibly lead to a partnership depending on which way ANP would like to go. Their words were "if the offer is to good to refuse". This leads me to believe they have learnt form the Teva failure and will be looking for a deal that would give a bigger upfront payment if that was the way they would go. By the sounds of it the Teva failure really knocked them and they have worked real hard to get ANP back on track and atl1103 could be their best shot yet. Their confidence in atl1103 was easily evidenced and they continually showed excitement towards where they were headed.

Also Isis is expecting a big 2012 with regulatory approval both in Europe and the U.S for their cholesterol drug mipomerson which should also significantly re rate Isis and also lead to other Isis partners like ANP getting a re rate according to CEO Mark Diamond. The timing of these atl1103 results couldn't come at a better time with Isis gearing up for a big year.

On atl1101 for use in cancer treatment they said the agreement with Afandin expires at years end so that is more news we should expect on afandin's decision on taking up the option to license 1101 by years end.

On atl1102 they said if any talks led to anything concrete on the MS side of things the market would be informed but nothing yet has been signed off on and that would be the only time they would release anything.

In summary ANP to me is a great risk versus reward play here. The board seems confident and excited about atl1103 and is committed to its prgress with the next 4>6 weeks release of results being the big turning point for the company. Good luck holders and as the board said we could be in for a very nice xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $77.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $18.63K 218.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 46681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.