PER 1.18% 8.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

anp agm, page-6

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks for your post Megagene79. Sounds like you came away with a good impression and some great info there. ATL1103 feels like a horse that’s about to bolt to me!!

I’m not surprised the company is getting attention from the pharmaceutical industry. ATL1103 ticks all the right boxes with reduction end points showing early on it makes proceeding significantly de-risked for partners and the company alike. This is part of what attracted me to ANP in this case, and all in all is what has a follow over effect. The follow over is where the biggest hurdles are jumped early on in the development process and are backed with a proven concept. In this case reduction of IGF was proven and by much inferior products - this alone puts our drug in a de-risked class of their own vs other biospecs even at more advanced trialing stages.

These upcoming results being positive means everything has fallen into place and ANP could partner for cash and free carry of 10 times the current market cap and free carry easily… So by their saying "if the offer is too good to refuse" and you comment “Their confidence in atl1103 was easily evidenced and they continually showed excitement towards where they were headed”***** this to all of us as biomedical investors should be green light to start accumulating bulk!!

ISIS gearing up for a big year... my heart skipped a beat reading this lol... I’m so very excited right now. This is all coming together so perfectly!

Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $77.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $18.63K 218.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 46681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.